Player Models

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

Player Models

Postby DevilsNipple » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:34 pm

So i know your finding (found...maybe) someone who can model for guns, But are you thinking of modelling your own player models? These player models from stalker are really postnuke like: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=41037
I wasnt thinking, use these ones (unless you wanna :S) but i was thinking as your being individually different make something along the lines. i herd your also making your own models for zombies so player models for the game just feel right.

i also thought that perhaps having certain models for certain classes, like If you become a science class you get a popup of models to choose from being say Kliener, maggnuson and such, but if you become a scavenger you only get to choose things like, corpse burned or hobo looking skin. Being a wastelander you get say armour look as a choice of all the combine and cs swat look, and being a cultivator you get a choice of just normal citizens male and female. Then finally engineer gets the look of say the phionix and artic skins, all the terroists and also the rebel skins male and female. This makes things alittle ore neat if you ask me, like you see a player combine you auto know hes a wastelander or you need science but from afar you cant see there name or colour, but you know a kliener is a medic.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Re: Player Models

Postby LostInTheWired » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:35 pm

I've tried the STALKER models, and their low poly is kind of jarring. We're also considering a sort of character creator in the future, but we'll see if it happens.
LostInTheWired
Developer

Re: Player Models

Postby DevilsNipple » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:12 pm

ahh sounds like a good idea :)
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Return to PNRP Suggestions