Veichles.

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

Veichles.

Postby Lord Rahl » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:37 am

I was play PERP the other day, and I realized that all of their veichles can seat multiple people.
This would be an extremely appreciated addition to pnrp as well as some new veichles in general.
A few ideas on veichles are:

A Motorcycle
-Perhaps even allow an attachable sidecar for it? that'd be pretty legit.

A Van
-it can sit multiple people as well as have a large car inventory
*there are a few van props from hl2 that would look great if they just had wheels.

A Truck
-Something like the CS_Militia truck prop would be really cool, due to it's open back, players can climb inside and sleep or use it for some rp based storage, not to mention that climbing on top of it makes for a pretty decent platform to shoot from.

On another note, what if players (or a non-driver player) could shoot from within their veichle, this way they can still have a chance to get XP instead of always turning NPCs into roadkill?
PermaFrost, formerly known as Lord Rahl
Lord Rahl

Re: Veichles.

Postby DevilsNipple » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:47 am

I totally agree. new viecles shouldnt be fancy like but just the normal hl2 veicles, like the pickup truck and such made drivable, they all look worn and such. Passanger seats are something i was thinking about this past week too, soo much easier. you dont have to keep putting your car seat nocollide and inside your car to get someone to sit in.
as for the shooting out element, if it were possible id love to see it. but im not sure it can be done when seated. unless you arnt actually seated but you have the sit animation and stay with the car :P
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Postby eldarstorm » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Me and Lost have allready talked about making it so vehicle owners can add more seats through an option or soemthing.
I have also thought abou tadding more vehicles as well, but both of these are low on our priorities.
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby LostInTheWired » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:39 pm

I would hate to code new vehicles, but we may have to anyways. But, I can say, I would love 'em. I'd have to see if I can find anything that would fit our needs.
LostInTheWired
Developer

Postby Lord Rahl » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:33 am

Alright cool :)
Any ideas on my shooting while seated idea Lost and Eldar?
Lord Rahl

Postby eldarstorm » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:42 am

We used to have a addon called Weapon Seats, but it became glitchy and we had to remove it. will have to look back into it later on.
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby Lord Rahl » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Alright cool :)
Lord Rahl

Return to PNRP Suggestions