TapaTalk

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

TapaTalk

Postby DevilsNipple » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:38 pm

So The new world of fancy gizmoes is all around us. pretty much EVERYONE has some sort of smart phone weather it be the shitty iphones or the awesome HTC-Androids (this isnt a debate on iphone vs androids, so dont start :P).

I like to check forums regularly. I always Subscribe to Each Topic so whenever theres is something being said i get the email to tell me. TapaTalk helps make this ALOT easier using a Smartphone, its installed to the forums and then people download the app seperatly for FREE and connect, and are able to have easy access to the site.

Im not sure if you guys have herd or thought about this before, i didnt find anything in the search for it but if your interested then give it a look at. here: http://www.tapatalk.com/

Both the App and the Forum signup are Free but there are premium with extra things like you would expect.
DevilsNipple Do it the Awesome way!

DevilsNipple

Re: TapaTalk

Postby Remnant John » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:41 am

for a minute, i honestly thought your profile was hacked, and it started advertising...
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
--------------------------------------------------
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin

Postby DevilsNipple » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:46 am

no no. i suppose i am kinda advertising :S. didnt think of it that way. no but i was just suggesting, its a good app and helpful. i used it on my minecraft forums quite a while ago, made it easy to read things and moderate.

DevilsNipple

Postby eldarstorm » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:56 pm

I would classify this more as a site sugestion than advertising. Will look into that. If I do add this, it will be the free version. :P
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby DevilsNipple » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:21 pm

yeh obviously xD. its WAY to expensive for what extra you get if you pay :S.

DevilsNipple

Return to PNRP Suggestions