Time

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

Time

Postby Griff » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:38 am

I was thinking how different community's will call all of there members online to a place on the map maybe a base but we could ad something like a clock on top or bottom of the screen
and it could help in numerous ways this is just one; "All ______ Members report to ________ at 12:00 AM Please" this could also make night and day mod witch i know has allready been suggested but it could last 10 mins night and day each and maybe more zombies at night or even nothing it is just cooler
Griff

Re: Time

Postby eldarstorm » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:32 am

Been pondering the night/day mod.

As for the clock, I have allready added that on the Dev server and will be in the next update.
eldarstorm
Developer

Postby Lord Rahl » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:39 am

I'm not to big a fan of the sound of a night/day mod, depending on what the night will look like, because for some reason, using the flashlight lags me, and so do light bulbs and lambs. if people start using a buch of them it will crash me, and also lag everyone else. Its one of the reasons Im not a big fan of pn-night.
PermaFrost, formerly known as Lord Rahl
Lord Rahl

Postby [TBU] CrazyKid » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 am

I'd have to agree with you on that Lord Rahl, my FPS will drop from my flashlight, lights, and especially lamps.
[TBU] CrazyKid
Developer

Return to PNRP Suggestions