Car Tires/Car Against Car Combat

PostNukeRP Gamemode Suggestions

Car Tires/Car Against Car Combat

Postby SilenceTMR » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Alright, so I think since, we added fuel, we could do something along those lines.
Tires would be changeable and have an eventual destruction. I think that we should add another option to combat, riding shotgun would allow you to use your own weapons. This would me a passenger would be able to pull out a gun (discluding tool gun, grav gun or phys gun) and begin firing. This would result in allowing for more enjoyable car chases, say after a losing faction leaves a base. This would allow for my idea of tires to benefit. Tires would be changeable every so often and over time would lose durability. With the airboat, well you would need a fan. Anyway, the more and more your tires become damaged the lower the max speed of your vehicle becomes and the less controllable. It would also be helpful to be able to repair tires after they are removed from vehicles so people could keep 2 pairs of tires and repair away. This would reward the players who would constantly change their tires, but repair would bring a balance to the advantages that they will serve. Because of the car against car side chairs, the passenger seats must be placed along with the car during spawning as a different type possibly, because normally the passengers would not be damaged by anything, from grenade to sniper to the face. I believe it would add more aspect to the combat and make for more enjoyable gameplay.
-Thank You.

-Silence The Mutant Redneck
SilenceTMR

Re: Car Tires/Car Against Car Combat

Postby Remnant John » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:10 pm

most likely really really hard to do that
--------------------------------------------------
Sir Remnant John Helios, Colonel, First Class
Co-Leader of the Xion Mercenary Unit
--------------------------------------------------
Remnant John
PNRP Server Admin